12.4.09

Weekend Alone.

I spent the weekend by my self and it was lovely. I started it off by working on saturday. Work was work but afterwards i meet up with a classmate to work on a project. She's amazing on many different levels. Today i rose from the dead at noon and walked my roomates dog, then proceeded to make my self breakfast. Once i finished my breakfast i sepreated my dirty laundry and walked over to the laundry matt and washed my clothes. For lunch i made mt self a yummy treat. I sauted some onions with olive oil salt and oregano laid them on a oven plate and place 2 pieces of chicken on top of the onions. I had some asperaguous so i placed those over the chicken and the onions. I covered the plate with aluminum foil and cooked it in the oven for about 30-45 mins. That was my lunch.

It's nice to spend time with your self.




0 comments: