22.12.08

Sisters

This is a book i made for my final project in my Line to Pixel class.

It's a book showing the literal differences between my sister and i as well as our parallels. This book is entirely analog from the picture taking process to printing to the text. I shot it on a 35mm camera, all of the pictures are c-prints and the text is all letter transfers.

Cover

inside_title_page

dedication_page

Untitled-1

page_02

page_03

page_04

page_05

page_06

page_07

page_08

page_09

page_10

chapter_two

page_12

page_13

page_14

page_15

page_16

page_17

third_to_last_page

second_to_last_page

last_page

2 comments:

Laura Galbraith December 22, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

i love it!! you can see how well thought out it was, and the rub on letters worked so nicely.... honestly it turned out really well :) I say you lengthen it and publish it as an indie book :D

Vanessa December 23, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Thank you Laura

I took an extremely long time working on this and i'm glad to receive good responses about it.

thanks dude!

<3